This Multi-Gun Belt Slide Holster provides a comfortable, secure, and concealed carry for multiple guns at an affordable price.
If you want to conceal a large gun, but don’t want an in-the-pants holster, then the Multi-Gun Belt Slide holster is an excellent choice. The open-top design provides a smooth fast draw, plus the open muzzle lets you carry multi guns with different barrel lengths. It will fit small to large autos and most revolvers at one low price.
The flat, low profile of this design effectively conceals your gun. The holster contours to the shape of your hip and keeps your gun close to your body making it very comfortable for extended, all-day concealed carry, even with large guns.
The Multi-Gun Belt Slide holster attaches to your belt with two belt loops positioned in front and behind the gun. This set-up provides maximum stability and firm placement on your belt. The Multi-Gun Belt Slide holster is designed for strong side carry.
Carries your gun in two different ways:
- On the belt
- Between belt and pants looped on the belt
- When worn between belt and pants, the belt pressure keeps the gun very secure, while pulling it close to your body for great concealment.
- AMBIDEXTROUS DESIGN: Works great for right or left-hand carry.
- RIDES: Rides with a slight forward angle for a quick and smooth draw even while seated. Great for strong-side (2, 3, and 4 o’clock) carry.
- CONCEALMENT: Provides great concealment with a full combat grip.
- IMMEDIATE ACCESS: You have immediate access to your concealed gun.
- FAST DRAW: Open top design offers a smooth, fast draw.
- RETENTION: Removable retention strap for security is included for on belt carry.
- OPTIONAL THUMB BREAK: Removable and adjustable thumb break for quick, easy access and to keep your gun secure. They are made with high-quality snaps and steel reinforced to ensure a quick and precise release every time. Sold separately.
- QUALITY PRODUCT: Made from our special proprietary material made exclusively for Active Pro Gear. Uses waterproof, high-tech closed-cell foam for a comfortable carry and to protect your gun from moisture. This foam, with time, will conform to the shape of your gun giving you a custom fit.
- FINEST MATERIALS: Lined on both sides with rugged Cordura® nylon for durability and a smooth, fast draw. We use only the finest bonded nylon thread and all stress points are bar-tacked for extra strength and durability.
- LOOPS: The loops are made from heavy-duty nylon webbing. Fits up to 1½” belts.
- FOR BOTH: Fits both men and women
- USA: Designed and Made in the USA.
Notice: This holster is designed for maximum concealment., It is NOT intended for one-handed re-holstering, and should not be used for such applications.
FREE GIFT INCLUDED WITH EACH HOLSTER
The Self-Defense Guideline Card! The seven steps you must take to keep you from going to prison if you ever have to use your gun in self-defense. This card reveals, step-by-step, exactly what to do after the confrontation ends and the confusion begins. It contains vital information to protect you! If you carry a gun for protection, you can’t afford to be without this card. Get your card absolutely free, just by trying the Multi-Gun Belt Slide holster —at no risk to you!
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you’re not more than delighted with the Multi-Gun Belt Slide holster’s quality construction, unsurpassed versatility and comfort, just return it within one year of purchase for a full refund. You still get to keep your free gift—The Self-Defense Guideline Card—as a way of saying “thanks for giving the Multi-Gun Belt Slide holster a try”
Fits most handguns such as Glock 19, 26, 43, Sig Sauer P365, Beretta, Springfield XDS, M&P Shield, Ruger LC9, Taurus, Kahr, Kimber, Kel Tec, Bersa, Walther, S&W, 380, 40 Auto, 38 special, 45 ACP, 9mm and MANY MORE.
Checkout the Compact Belt Slide Gun Holster
“Gun freely comes out without a problem and has never snagged on the sights. When using a shorter shirt I slide the holster back a bit and place the barrel in my back pocket. 357 Uberti Cattleman on my left your right revolver is 11” long single action with 4” barrel. Tucks in tight and is comfortable, no one has ever commented on spotting it. I only had to use my revolver once when kids on drugs tried to rob me late at night at a gas station in the mountains. All I had to do was open my shirt preparing to draw the revolver and they took off running. I was thankful. They were using knives which they left behind. I turned them over to local law enforcement to check for prints. I guide hikes and the area has a lot of wild hogs, and some mountain lions. We need to protect our clients but many are environmentalists and they have a hissy fit if they knew we carried, However when an emergency arises where they were in danger they are ready to kiss you. I have carried it on hikes for 10 or more miles with no problems at all. Also have carried in town and with a loose oversized shirt it hugs my side enough to not print.”
C.N., Lebec, CA