Active Pro Gear’s Repeller Ankle Holster is so comfortable, you’ll forget it’s there – until you need it.
If you are serious about your protection, an ankle holster is one of the best carry options if you want immediate access to your gun when sitting, either while driving or behind a desk! Amazingly comfortable, its lightweight design gives you superior mobility with excellent concealability. Superb wraparound design holds gun snugly around your ankle for maximum concealment and prevents chafing.
Holster body is made of waterproof high-tech closed-cell foam padding for a comfortable carry and to protect gun from moisture. Lined on both sides with rugged Cordura® nylon for durability and a smooth, fast draw. Smooth nylon webbing along the entire inside length of the holster protects your gun’s sights and keeps holster partially open for easier reholstering.
- Holster body is stitched to a breathable, soft, long-lasting elastic band.
- Holster secures around ankle with Velcro for maximum concealability and for comfortable ALL-DAY wear.
- Thick acrylic wool padding behind the holster area, wicks perspiration away from your ankle and prevents slippage.
- For added comfort, holster body covers the entire slide to prevent the muzzle from touching your ankle bone.
- A metal reinforced Thumb Break secures your gun in the holster.
- Includes removable calf strap that adjusts for height and diameter to prevent your gun from sliding down.
- Features a slight forward cant for ease of draw
- Fits ankles up to 13″ in circumference
- Made for small, medium semi-auto pistols and small frame double-action revolvers.
Right hand and left hand draw models available. Designed and Made in the USA.
The Repeller ankle holster is designed to be worn on the inside of your ankle on the opposite leg from your strong hand. Right hand draw holsters are attached on the inside of the left ankle.