The Vikter Tuckable Dual Belt Clip IWB Concealment Holster gives you the flexibility to conceal your gun anywhere around your waist.
Worn inside the waistband for superior concealment, you can wear it with your shirt tucked in between the holster body and the belt clips so your gun is completely concealed. Or wear it with an outer garment as a fast access, IWB holster. The Vikter Tuckable Dual Belt Clip IWB Concealment holster contours to the shape of your hip and keeps your gun close to your body making it very comfortable for extended, all day concealed carry.
Its design lets you position your gun straight up or in the FBI style grip forward tilt. This allows you to place your gun anywhere around your waist including strong side, crossdraw and appendix positions.
- Provides a high level of comfort for a IWB holster. The two attachment points, positioned in front and behind the gun, makes this holster Super stable and secure on the belt.
- Accommodates both revolvers and autos making it ideal if you have several carry guns.
- The sweat guard provides a very comfortable extended, all-day concealed carry. It prevents your gun from rubbing against your skin and also protects the gun from perspiration.
- The flat, low profile of this design provides great concealment with a full combat grip.
- Open top design offers a smooth, fast draw.
- Ambidextrous. Works equally well for left and right-hand draw.
- Made of waterproof, high-tech closed-cell foam padding for a comfortable carry and to protect gun from moisture.
- Lined on both sides with rugged Cordura® nylon for durability and an easy smooth, fast draw.
- Available with Heavy-duty black powder coated spring steel clip that fit up to 1 3/4” belts or injection molded polymer J-Hooks that fit up to 1 1/2” belts to keep holster secured to belt or waistband. The J-Hooks offer an even smaller profile on the belt, and further increase concealability!
- Made in the USA.
Notice: The Vikter Tuckable Dual Belt Clip IWB Concealment holster is designed for maximum concealment, and is NOT intended for one-handed re-holstering and should not be used for such applications.