The Vespid IWB Offset Belt Clip Holster has a very flat profile, with great stability, while the open top allows a smooth and easy draw.
The IWB Offset Belt Clip Holster offsets the belt clip to the rear, instead of placing it in the center of the holster as conventional designs do, keeping it away from the thickest part of the firearm. This effectively minimizes the bulk of the holster inside the waistband, making it more comfortable to carry all day. Great for anyone who needs to put on and take off a holster quickly, without having to remove your belt.
Available in FBI cant or no cant. The FBI cant is great for strong-side (3 and 4 o’clock) carry. The no cant is great for appendix carry, strong-side (2 and 3 o’clock) and crossdraw (11 o’clock).
- Offset belt clip provides a flatter profile for extreme gun concealment
- Available in FBI or no cant
- Provides great concealment with a full combat grip.
- Open top design offers a smooth, fast draw.
- For small to medium sized revolvers and semi-autos
- Designed for strong-side carry.
- Made of waterproof closed-cell foam padding for a comfortable carry and to protect your gun from moisture.
- Lined on both sides with rugged Cordura® nylon for durability and a smooth, fast draw.
- Smooth nylon webbing along the entire inside length of the holster protects your gun’s sights and keeps holster partly open for easier re-holstering.
- Heavy-duty black powder coated spring steel clip keeps holster secured to belt or waistband.
- Fits up to 1¾” belts. Black.
- Available in right or left-hand draw.
- Made in the USA.
- Built and guaranteed for a lifetime of service.
Model 61 Vespid IWB Offset Belt Clip Concealment Holster
Notice: This holster is designed for maximum concealment, and is NOT intended for one-handed re-holstering and should not be used for such applications.