Ankle Concealment Holster: Super concealment and comfort. You’ll forget it’s there – until you need it.
Serious about your protection? Then an ankle holster is one of the best carry options if you want immediate access to your gun when sitting, either while driving or behind a desk! Or if you work in an environment where someone might accidentally bump into you and discover that you are carrying, (on the belt, pocket, or shoulder carry), ankle carry may be your only option. It is also an excellent place for a backup gun.
Amazingly comfortable, the ankle concealment holster’s lightweight design gives you superior mobility with excellent concealability. Nothing shows on the outside. The superb wraparound design holds your gun snugly around your ankle for maximum concealment and prevents chafing. The Ankle Concealment Holster is a quality holster designed for no-nonsense, practical everyday use.
- Effectively carry, completely concealed, small to medium pistols and small-frame double-action snub-nose revolvers.
- You have immediate access to your gun.
- It allows for a smooth, fast draw.
- Made of soft, long-lasting elastic and Velcro® for maximum concealability, this holster secures around your ankle. It’s padded for comfortable extended, All-Day wear.
- The closed-cell foam padding also protects your gun from perspiration.
- Includes a retention strap that secures your gun in the holster.
- Also available is an optional removable and adjustable thumb break for quick, easy access and to keep your gun secure. Made with high-quality snaps and steel reinforced to make sure of a quick and precise release every time.
- It includes a removable calf strap that adjusts for height and diameter to prevent your gun from sliding down.
- For added comfort, a thick acrylic wool padding is available. (Sold separately) When placed behind the holster area, it wicks perspiration away from your ankle and prevents slippage.
- Features a slight forward cant for ease of draw
- Fits ankles up to 13″ in circumference
- Fits both men and women
- The open muzzle design accommodates multiple guns with different barrel lengths.
- It solves your concealment needs for several guns at one low price, saving you money.
- Made from premium USA-Made breathable elastic and Velcro for extreme concealability. This special lightweight, long-lasting elastic has a unique plush finish on one side so it feels like velvet on your skin for a comfortable, all-day carry. You’ll forget you’re carrying a gun!
- We use only the finest bonded nylon thread and all stress points are double stitched for extra strength and durability.
- Right, and left-hand draw models are available.
- Designed and Made in the USA.
You wear the Ankle Concealment Holster on the inside of your ankle on the opposite leg from your strong hand. Attach a right-hand draw holster on the inside of the left ankle. Notice: Designed for maximum concealment, this holster is NOT intended for one-handed re-holstering. It should not be used for such applications.
FREE GIFT INCLUDED WITH EACH HOLSTER
The Self-Defense Guideline Card! The seven steps you must take to keep you from going to prison if you ever have to use your gun in self-defense. This card reveals, step-by-step, exactly what to do after the confrontation ends and the confusion begins. It has vital information to protect you! If you carry a gun for protection, you can’t risk being without this card. Get your card absolutely free, just by trying the ankle concealment holster—at no risk to you!
If you’re not more than delighted with the Ankle Concealment Holster’s quality construction, unsurpassed versatility, and comfort, just return it within one year of purchase for a full refund. You still get to keep your free gift—The Self-Defense Guideline Card—as a way of saying “thanks for giving the Ankle Concealment Holster a try.”
Fits most handguns such as Glock 26, 43, Sig Sauer P365, Beretta, Springfield, M&P Shield, Ruger LC9, Taurus, Kahr, Kimber, Kel Tec, Bersa, Walther, S&W, 380, 40 Auto, 38 special, 45 ACP, 9mm and many more.
Better together. Check out the Ankle Magazine/Tool Carrier, Ankle Safe and Thumb Break.
Mike O. –
Fairly comfortable holster at a great price. I ordered the optional thumb break and I’m finding that the strap is too long on the outside and it’s curling up and catching on my trousers.
This holster is a bargain for $20. Carry my backup .380 perfectly in this holster.
Very comfortable and says put all day. Great deal Thank you
Robert Godin –
So comfortable I forget I have it on.. I would recommend this holster to anyone that wants comfort and easy to get to.