Better Than A Paddle Holster
If you need to put on and take off a holster quickly, without having to remove your belt, the Belt Quick Release Holster is more stable, secure and comfortable than a paddle holster. The flat, low profile of this design effectively conceals your gun. The holster contours to the shape of your hip and keeps your gun close to your body making it very comfortable for extended, all day concealed carry, even with large guns.
The Belt Quick Release Holster attaches to the belt with two loops positioned in front and behind the gun using two pairs of heavy-duty locking snap fasteners for added security. This set-up provides maximum stability and firm placement on your belt.
- RIDES: Rides with a slight forward angle for a quick and smooth draw even while seated.
- COMBAT GRIP: Provides a full combat grip.
- QUALITY PRODUCT: Made of waterproof foam for a comfortable carry and to protect the gun from moisture and rugged Cordura® nylon for durability and a smooth, fast draw.
- THUMB BREAK: Includes removable and adjustable thumb break for quick, easy access and to keep your gun secure. They are made with high quality snaps and steel reinforced to ensure a quick and precise release every time.
- BELTS: Fits belts up to 1½” wide.
- DESIGN: Open muzzle design allows use of guns with different barrel lengths.
- IMMEDIATE ACCESS: You have immediate access to your gun.
- FAST DRAW: Allows for a smooth, fast draw.
- FOR BOTH: Fits both men and women
- FINEST MATERIALS: We use only the finest bonded nylon thread and all stress points are double stitched for extra strength and durability.
- USA: Designed and Made in the USA.
FREE GIFT INCLUDED WITH EACH HOLSTER
The Self-Defense Guideline Card! The seven steps you must take to keep you from going to prison if you ever have to use your gun in self-defense.
This card reveals, step-by-step, exactly what to do after the confrontation ends and the confusion begins. It contains vital information to protect you!
If you carry a gun for protection, you can’t afford to be without this card in your wallet or purse.
Now you can get this card absolutely free, just by trying the Belt Quick Release Holster!
Notice: This holster is designed for maximum concealment, and is NOT intended for one-handed re-holstering and should not be used for such applications.
Money Back Guarantee: If you’re not more than delighted with Belt Quick Release Holster’s quality construction, unsurpassed versatility and comfort, just return it within one year for a full refund. You still get to keep your free gift—The Self-Defense Guideline Card—as a way of saying “thanks for giving the Belt Quick Release a try”
Fits most handguns such as Glock 19, 26, 43, Sig Sauer, Beretta, Springfield, M&P Shield, Ruger LC9, Taurus, Kahr, Kimber, Kel Tec, Bersa, Walther, S&W, 380, 40 Auto, 38 special, 45 ACP, 357, 9mm, 10mm, and many more.
Better together. Check out the Belt Quick Release Loops Magazine Carriers