With the Leather Driving Crossdraw Holster you can carry your gun while driving or sitting in the most comfortable, convenient way, while still allowing the fastest draw possible.
Having your handgun on your lap or on the passenger seat while driving could be a disaster. One sharp curve, one hard, sudden stop or God forbid if you crash, could send your handgun flying inside your car to land who knows where. When driving, the leather driving crossdraw holster positions your gun for instant access while wearing your seat belt. It will not interfere with seat belt function. Also works great for anyone who has to sit for any extended amount of time behind a desk.
- Hand-made from the finest quality, 9 oz top-grade American steer hide
- Wet molded to fit your specific weapon
- Molded front sight channel to protect your sight and for a fast draw
- Reinforced thumb break secures handgun in holster
- Double stitched seams
- A leather flap, on the back of the holster, wraps around your belt to hold the holster in place
- Uses quality, heavy duty snap fasteners for easy-on, easy-off without having to remove your belt.
Fits belts up to 1½ inches.
Better together. Check out the Leather Single Magazine Carrier